Leona Lewis Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tour Reviews

2 posters

Go down

Tour Reviews Empty Tour Reviews

Post by erront55 Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:32 am

My Review of Cardiff – 6th July (part 1)

A group of us congregated at the rear entrance of the CIA, hoping to catch a glimpse of Leona. I could not believe I was doing that at my age. lol
Eventually we saw Leona’s car arrive and drive into the underground car park. To our surprise Leona came out of the car park and walked over to where we was standing and signed some autographs. Leona looked absolutely amazing and was so lovely to everyone. I have some pictures through the railings. Shellie gave her a bag of cards and presents from all of us.

After a while Iona, Andy, Craig, Sophie and myself moved around to the front entrance to try and meet some of the other forum members. After a while a lovely lady came up to me, it was Paulette. She was every much as lovely as she posts on the forum. I was so pleased to have finally met you Paulette.

I was waiting to find Vale as I was buying her spare ticket, suddenly this very lovely and excited Italian girl rushed up to me. Of course it was Vale. I then took her to find the others. After that we moved inside the Arena to find our seats. We tried to look for others before Gabriella came on. We were talking to Amy when we spotted Nicola. Of course we dashed over to talk to her. In seconds it seems half the forum was there. Lol . Nicola was lovely as usual and seemed surprise that so many had travelled a long way to see Leona again for the last show.
erront55
erront55
Admin
Admin

http://www.leonalewismusic.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Tour Reviews Empty Re: Tour Reviews

Post by erront55 Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:32 am

Part 2

During the interval we went to try and find people and then Nicola was congregating all the people that could be found behind the sound area. Everything happened so quickly and I apologise if we could not find everyone. Suddenly we were asked to follow Nicola outside via the side door and we were led around the building into a corridor where the dressing room were. We were told that we were going to meet Leona. It is hard to describe how I felt. I just remember looking at everyone else in total shock and almost disbelief this was actually happening. When Leona eventually appeared, which seemed like forever, but was only a few minutes, went down the line signing autographs and speaking to everyone, she was so lovely. I have some fantastic pictures of Leona from this.
When it was all over we was all led back inside the arena before the show started.

I will not go into the show as it has already been said, but the Cardiff crowd was amazing. The cheers and applauding was almost deafening and the amount of standing ovations was amazing. I thought the 16th June was the best show for me, but Cardiff, you managed to top it. What a great crowd.

At the end we went over to Nicola and thanked her for everything. She even calls me Eric now and gave me a big hug before we went. Nicola is such a sweet lady and if you ever read this, thank you again for everything you have done for the forum members this tour. You have made so many dreams come true.
erront55
erront55
Admin
Admin

http://www.leonalewismusic.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by whiskey Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:34 am

That was a great recount Eric. Very Happy Nicola knew Leona thinks a lot about her core fans. Really grounded, and helped her with last show.
whiskey
whiskey
Ex Love Fan
Ex Love Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down