Leona Lewis Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leona Lewis records new song for the ‘For Colored Girls’ soundtrack. I Know Who I Am’.

2 posters

Go down

Leona Lewis records new song for the ‘For Colored Girls’ soundtrack.  I Know Who I Am’. Empty Leona Lewis records new song for the ‘For Colored Girls’ soundtrack. I Know Who I Am’.

Post by erront55 Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:28 am

Leona Lewis records new song for the ‘For Colored Girls’ soundtrack…

‘For Colored Girls’ starring pop icon Janet Jackson also comes with a soundtrack which features all new and unreleased music from a number of female artists.

Leona Lewis has recorded a new song especially for the soundtrack titled ‘I Know Who I Am’. The track sounds very relative to the movie’s narrative of an ethnic minority woman and her ongoing struggles with love, abandonment and finding herself within.

The compilation also features new music from Estelle (All Day Long/Blue Skies) and Janelle Monàe (Without A Fight) and is set to drop in stores and online on November 2nd. Click here to view the tracklisting in full. The movie itself will also hit theaters on November 5th!

Full Story Here
erront55
erront55
Admin
Admin

http://www.leonalewismusic.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Leona Lewis records new song for the ‘For Colored Girls’ soundtrack.  I Know Who I Am’. Empty Re: Leona Lewis records new song for the ‘For Colored Girls’ soundtrack. I Know Who I Am’.

Post by paulette Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:31 am

Eric, this is such good news and it will keep Leona's profile up and in peoples minds until the release of the 3rd album. Too me, Leona has gone way past XF expectations, can't wait to hear this new track. bounce

paulette
Ex Love Fan
Ex Love Fan

Back to top Go down