Leona Lewis Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All discussion for ‘Echo’ here please

3 posters

Go down

All discussion for ‘Echo’ here please Empty All discussion for ‘Echo’ here please

Post by Admin Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:08 am

All discussion about echo in here please.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://leonalewis.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

All discussion for ‘Echo’ here please Empty Re: All discussion for ‘Echo’ here please

Post by whiskey Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:58 pm

Oh that will be great if they include videos of Happy, I Got You, and maybe concert behind the scenes. Smile
whiskey
whiskey
Ex Love Fan
Ex Love Fan

Back to top Go down

All discussion for ‘Echo’ here please Empty Re: All discussion for ‘Echo’ here please

Post by IKBL19 Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:28 am

Yes, I agree.

It's a shame all those songs leaked earlier in the year, because I feel that some of them would have made good for a re-release...

They can still put together a nice one, if they do choose to rerelease Echo. 2-3 new songs, the 2 b-sides ("Let It Rain" and "Heartbeat") and "Fly Here Now" and "You Don't Care" for the Europe version; "SYCHO" and "Naked" for the North American version. That would be 20 tracks (counting "Stone Hearts"...), which I think is good for a rerelease. Use shots from the same photoshoot for the artwork, and it could be perfect just as an afterthought to the Era. It wouldn't even need promotion; in fact, if it was somehow paired or released around the same time as the Tour DVD, they could be onto something real cool.

I'm rambling. I know. LOL.
IKBL19
IKBL19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down