Leona Lewis Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jordin Sparks, Leona Lewis & Ryan Tedder to Mentor on New Singing Competition Show

3 posters

Go down

Jordin Sparks, Leona Lewis & Ryan Tedder to Mentor on New Singing Competition Show  Empty Jordin Sparks, Leona Lewis & Ryan Tedder to Mentor on New Singing Competition Show

Post by erront55 Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:35 am

Jordin Sparks, Leona Lewis & Ryan Tedder to Mentor on New Singing Competition Show

Between American Idol, The Voice and X Factor, you'd think there wouldn't be room for any more reality singing competition shows on TV -- but you'd be wrong. Variety reports that The Hub, a cable channel that's a joint venture between Hasbro and Discovery Communications, will feature a new reality competition called Majors and Minors. It follows 16 young performers who'll be mentored by top artists, with one winner receiving a record deal and a U.S. tour. According to Variety, the artists who'll be participating include Leona Lewis, Jordin Sparks and Ryan Tedder of OneRepublic. The show was created by Evan Bogart, who's written hits for Beyonce and Rihanna.

Source

I wonder if this is really true. Keeps fingers crossed. Smile
erront55
erront55
Admin
Admin

http://www.leonalewismusic.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Jordin Sparks, Leona Lewis & Ryan Tedder to Mentor on New Singing Competition Show  Empty Re: Jordin Sparks, Leona Lewis & Ryan Tedder to Mentor on New Singing Competition Show

Post by Fifii Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:04 am

Hmmmm,So where is she going to find the time between promoting her 3rd album and appearing on XFactor USA? I doubt Leona would involve herself in a reality show that puts her in direct competition with XFactor USA.

Fifii

Back to top Go down

Jordin Sparks, Leona Lewis & Ryan Tedder to Mentor on New Singing Competition Show  Empty Re: Jordin Sparks, Leona Lewis & Ryan Tedder to Mentor on New Singing Competition Show

Post by IKBL19 Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:20 pm

I think if she takes this on, it will be, like, a one-time appearance on the show (if the show is gonna run weekly like AI or X-Factor), as a mentor for that week's theme. Like, maybe they will have her on there for Divas Week or something, I don't know. So, in that aspect, it wouldn't take up a lot of her time.

However, I fully agree with your argument about her going to appear on a show that looks like it will be direct competition for X-Factor. I'm not sure she would do that, it sounds like something that would be in her contract as an X-Factor brand winner. Unless she were to appear on X-Factor, too, but then, that's still cross-promoting.

Also, as a side-note, how many of these shows are going to run at the same time? We've already stated X-Factor, AI...then there's The Voice which is coming soon and now this. Too much reality singing!

IKBL19
IKBL19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down